Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box kit
Everything you need to get your IoT development underway. Including sensors, actuators and an IoT hub to securely connected and managed your devices in one place. Comes complete with free open-source LWM2M + IPSO object IoT Framework for scaling and deployment.
- Over-the-air (OTA) ready
- IoT hub and constrained edge devices in the box
- Open-source reference design examples
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 802.15.4, Ethernet, USB and expansion for more
- TinyDTLS for encryption at the edge & TPM for certificate storage in hub offer security from edge to cloud
1 x Creator Ci40 IoT hub
- 550MHz dual core MIPS CPU
- OTA ready
- Linux capable
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 802.15.4 and Ethernet by default
- Dedicated TPM for secure certificate storage
- Expansion ports
- MIPS based PIC32MX device offering the processing at the edge
- Up to 80 MHz operation. 512KB Flash. 128KB SRAM
- RTOS (Contiki, RIOT and others)
- 6LoWPAN 802.15.4 radio on board
- USB or Battery powered
Sensor & actuator clicks
The clicks communicates with the 6LoWPAN clicker or Creator Ci40 board, which they can be inserted into via the mikroBUS™
The two relays on this click board can be used control various devices with up to 5A, 250V AC/30V DC loads.
A pyroelectric motion detector that detects infrared radiation
A digital temperature sensor with on-board 12-bit ADC, measuring between -25°C to 85°C, which does not require calibration and offers 0.5°C accuracy.
Examples & reference designs
Controlling a Robotic Arm using the Creator Ci40
Using the Creator Ci40 to control servo motors for use in a MeArm robotic arm with a joystick click, 6LoWPAN Clicker, and through a webapp.
Creator Ci40 Relay Webapp
In terms of connectivity the Ci40 provides: WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth and 6LoWPAN. In this project we will remotely control a desk lamp, using a relay.
Creator Ci40 LED Toggle Switch
In this project we will toggle the board's LEDs on and off with the switches on the board using the wrappers for LEDs and switches in the LetMeCreate library.